Credit Card Policy
We use Intuit QuickBooks Merchant Service for all credit card transactions. Intuit Merchant Services is PCI DSS compliant. Jaimee Designs adheres to all PCI data security standard regulations to maintain the highest level of security for your personal information.
The information you provide to us either over the phone or through the mail is inserted directly into our payment processing service through QuickBooks Online. The information is not housed on any Jaimee Designs computer or electronic device and is not physically accessible to any Jaimee Designs employee. We do this to protect your private information and provide a secure method for paying your invoices with a credit card.
Jaimee Designs will in no way ever process your credit card without your authorization. We ask that all new clients who sign up for credit card billing, sign an authorization document giving Jaimee Designs authority to process his or her credit card once web design and development services are rendered.
If you have additional questions about our credit card policy or the confidentially of your personal information, feel free to contact us.
Web Maintenance Policy
- We maintain a local backup copy of your web site.
- “Maintenance” is defined as keeping the web site content current. It is not intended to be a redesign, upgrade or revamp.
- Updates are usually completed within 24 hours of the time they are received depending on complexity and workload involved.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between “updates”, “upgrade” and “new design”. New design/upgrading work is charged at our current rates and policy.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt, .xls (Excel) or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or over the phone. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
Website Maintenance job includes the following:
- content update, announcements, news, articles, etc.
- replace images i.e. Pictures & graphics (client supplied images)
- adding/removing pages
- simple image manipulation and addition (client supplied images)
- add/remove email accounts and auto responders (if you are hosting through Jaimee Designs).
- Monthly Maintenance with Jaimee Designs is about as easy as it gets. You send us the changes, we do the work. No hoops to jump through, no forms to fill out. Just let us know which maintenance package fits your needs, and put us to work when you need us. Our maintenance policy explains what is covered through web maintenance.
- Pay as you go is billed at $65/hr and covers all edits, additions, and deletions specified in the maintenance policy. Clients who opt for this option must keep a current credit card on file and give Jaimee Designs the authority to process a payment once services are rendered.